Sunday, January 20, 2013

Harper's Room...

This used to be Nate's and my bedroom and for awhile Harper shared it with us while we were completing the master bedroom addition. It was a long 5 months of us all in there (and we lost our closet so we had all of our stuff stacked in crates everywhere...complete and utter disorganization which drove me crazy of course:). Needless to say, I'm glad she finally has a nursery! Of course, I still don't have a thing up on the walls yet but Harper doesn't seem to mind!




Paint color: Benjamin Moore Stonington Gray (one of my absolute favorite colors ever)
Curtains: Waverly "circles" fabric that I used stitchwitchery to "sew" because I still am in a battle to thread my sewing machine correctly!
Dressers: from my room when I was little...a little paint and new knobs fixed them up well.
Quilt on the chair: made by Nate's mom:) And I just realized it is flipped in this picture thanks to a certain 2 year old! I'll put a better picture up later because it is beautiful and DeeDee is oh so talented in her quilting abilities.
All accessories (baskets, lamp, etc.) are from TJ Maxx...my favorite place to pick up all those types of things.

No comments:

Post a Comment